Do you have an interest in investing in rental properties?
When investing in rental property, you are also investing in the neighborhood.
Choosing the right location is as critical as the home itself. It will result in attracting quality tenants, in higher rental areas, and in enhancing the long-term value of the property. Investors who purchase the right homes in the right locations appear to be geniuses. Investors who buy a poor rental property seems to always have problems. Here are some tips to consider when choosing the location of rental property.
- Violent Crimes
- Drug Crimes
- Frequent vandalism
- Vacancy Rates / Average Days on Market
- Homes that rent quickly produce much more income
- School Systems
- Most tenants are selective about the school systems available for their children
- Foreclosures / Abandoned Houses
- Quality tenants want to live in thriving neighborhoods
- Empty homes draw undesirable traffic and activities
- Financial Stability
- Property values
- Tax rates
- Future development projects
- Population growth
- Average income statistics
- Ease of Transit
- Located close to easy transit or public transit
- Community Centers
Real Property Management Indianapolis Metro always has a current pulse on the local marketplace and can help you assess potential properties to make a solid investment. We offer our clients a complete rental market analysis for any potential investment purchases.
We also offer a free quotes and rental price assessment for properties already owned. Contact us for a consultation today!